The Mother Baby Center supports the health, safety, and well-being of all families. Our clinical social workers provide the following services to help patients and families cope with physical, emotional, and social issues and concerns:
- Crisis intervention
- Short-term counseling to patient and families to assist them with emotional and psychological distress
- Supportive counseling for patients and families in adjusting to a new diagnosis or chronic illness
- Addressing issues of family violence and abuse
- Grief, loss and bereavement care
- Advocacy for children and families
- Information and referral to hospital and community resources
- Financial resources
- Consulting with the medical team to ensure that patient and family needs are recognized
Talk to your health care provider if you feel you need to be connected with a social worker.
If you are experiencing anxiety, depression, addiction, or other mental health difficulties, visit allinahealth.org/mentalhealth.