THE MOTHER BABY CENTER AT UNITED AND CHILDREN'S Minnesota
Allina Health metro hospital nurse negotiations
The union representing the Allina Health metro hospital nurses issued a strike, starting Monday, Sept. 5. While Allina Health continues to negotiate a fair contract, you can rely on Allina Health to provide you and your loved ones safe, quality care. If you have any questions about your care, please talk with your health care provider. Learn more.
Please register online for a tour or call 1-866-904-9962.
PRE-REGISTRATION to Deliver at The Mother Baby Center
To pre-register at The Mother Baby Center at United and Children’s Minnesota, call 612-262-7878 or 1-888-660-0014 or register online.
- The Red Ramp is closest to The Mother Baby Center. You will receive six discount parking tickets during your stay. The charge for parking with a discount ticket is $4.
- The Mother Baby Center offers a convenient main entrance and drop-off location that is separate from United Hospital’s main entrance.
- Use the dedicated entrance in front of The Mother Baby Center for dropping off expecting moms or visitors. Follow the signs to enter The Mother Baby Center.
- Expecting moms should check in at the Children’s Hospital welcome desk. She will be directed to The Mother Baby Center entrance. Upon arrival, moms will be admitted and directed to the appropriate area.
- Security at The Mother Baby Center is top priority. That's why we take precautions to ensure the safety of you and your family.
- The entire center features secure doors that lead to the units.
If you or your unborn baby experience complications that may require special medical attention, services are available to ensure that you arrive safely and quickly to The Mother Baby Center.
- In an emergency, always call 9-1-1.
- For non-emergency medical transportation, call Allina Health Emergency Medical Services at 651-222-0555. Learn more about these services.
Breastfeeding & lactation, reproductive medicine, high risk pregnancy and genetic counseling, integrative care, pain management, social services, wound care, newborn care, neonatal care, NICU follow up, home health
Arriving in 2016
- 30 renovated postpartum rooms
- Nine renovated antepartum rooms
The Mother Baby Center
345 Smith Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55102