Taking a few minutes to pre-register for your upcoming stay at The Mother Baby Center will help decrease the stress of rushing to the hospital while in labor.
- Gather your insurance information and medical records.
- Pre-register online using the Allina Health preregistration form.
- You'll be able to choose The Mother Baby Center location where you plan to have your baby in the 'Select Hospital' section.
- Pre-register by phone or ask questions by calling:
- The Mother Baby Center at Abbott Northwestern and Children's Minnesota: 612-262-7878 or 1-888-660-0014
- The Mother Baby Center at Mercy with Children's Minnesota: 612-262-5335
- The Mother Baby Center at United and Children's Minnesota: 612-262-7878 or 1-888-660-0014
When you go into labor, we recommend you call your provider before you come to the hospital. They will talk with you about what they would like you to do next.