Visiting hours & Guidelines
- Any time, depending on a patient's condition, accommodations, and care plan.
- Ask the patient's nurse about good times to visit.
Request to visitors
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult (who is not a patient).
- Children must be supervised at all times by an adult/caretaker (who is not a patient) .
- Anyone with symptoms of a contagious disease should stay home.
- All visitors are asked to follow hand-hygiene procedures by washing hands or using the antibacterial foam provided throughout the hospital.
Visitors should check in at the Children’s Hospital welcome desk. They will be directed to The Mother Baby Center entrance.