Staff members will be available to greet you at the main entrance during these times:
- Monday to Saturday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The doors will open at 6 a.m. for scheduled C-sections and inductions.
After hours access
We know babies come whenever they choose. There are two ways to access The Mother Baby Center after hours:
- Pull up to the main entrance and use the phone to access security, or
- Park in the ramp adjacent to the Center, walk through the skyway, and follow signs to The Mother Baby Center.
- Temporary parking in front of the main entrance allows for quick and easy arrivals and departures.
- Self-parking is available in the blue ramp adjacent to The Mother Baby Center (east side).
- Stork parking is on level C of the blue ramp. Three stork parking spots are for moms and families who need to arrive quickly at The Mother Baby Center.
If you or your unborn child experience complications that may require special medical attention, services are available to ensure that you arrive safely and quickly to The Mother Baby Center.
- In an emergency, always call 911.
- For non-emergency medical transportation, call Allina Health Emergency Medical Services at 651-222-0555. For more about these services, visit allinahealth.org/EMS.
Opening in February 2013
The Mother Baby Center
902 East 26th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55404