Parenting Classes and Support
The birth of your baby is the perfect time to reassess your health, your daily living habits and lifestyle.
Are you ready to take the steps necessary to ensure that you nurture your baby from infancy to adulthood in a safe, secure and healthy home? Here are some ways to start:
- Select a health care provider to continue regular check-ups and your annual physical and to support your preventive health measures.
- Protect your child from secondhand smoke; if you smoke, quit.
- Schedule wellness checks for your baby and the entire family.
- Encourage reading and a healthy, active lifestyle for you and your child.
- Make healthy, nutritious food choices for you and your family.
- Consider parenting classes for support and interaction with other parents and families. Check out parenting class options at allinahealth.org/pregnancycare.